Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Final Message.

All of you who are members of Pokemon101 heed my message. This is where i resign. I've lived this site and had dreams of being at the top. Yet, I could never make those dreams come true. I lived 12 years of pokemon. Jonathan Hua. You are my extension. You are my life. You shall continue my pokemon life. My soul belongs to pokemon101. Don't abandon the site. That means your abandoning me. You may think of me as a traitor, a killer, and a bad person overall. You can think that. Your probably right since i'm leaving due to my own selfish reasons. There's a lot to explore in the world besides pokemon. I've ended my life of pokemon because I remembered my life story. There was a lot more bad then good to tell you the truth. There is only one person who know part of my life story. He'll carry it. I believe you are all champions. You will succeed to be better than me. I'm just hurting my family*you guys* by writing this message. I will come to the site very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very occasionally. And when I come back, you never know what i might do. Heed my wisdom. Don't make the same mistakes I made. Be champions. Be pokemon fanatics. Be you. Don't change yourself. Jonathan. WHATEVER YOU DO. DO. NOT. CHANGE. People actually rely on your serious pokemon reviews instead of my silly POTWS. Though i might never get serious ever again, i'll always be that fun loving person you know. Now. It's time i say good-bye isn't it? Well you probably want me to stay right? Okay I'll stay for 30 minutes or so on the site. This is my final herro and mah final bai bai.

Good Luck and Have Fun Pokemon101!!
Cheesecake-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon101, and proud.